Attention- This opportunity is open for students registered in a higher education institution holding an Erasmus+ Charter for Higher Education. More information about Erasmus+ internship – Here.
Join us and learn in a young, intercultural and active environment.
We will insure you different tasks with many learning opportunities. Our team will always be there to support and guide you in your learning process.
As you learn, your work will have a big impact in community and will change lifes.
Who are we looking for?
Psychology and Occupational therapy students (4 vacancies) who will be responsible for:
- Preparing and developing social-animation workshops in Hospitals (Eating disorder section, psychiatry for adults and youngsters) and Health Centers (with elder people).
- Organizing and developing awareness campaigns on mental health.
- Organizing and training young people on specific mental health issues.
Media and Journalism students (1 vacancy) who will be responsible for:
- Writing articles for our European newspaper and our Association platform.
- Interviewing key people in the youth field.
- Researching topics and preparing reports about youth matters in Europe.
- Taking and editing pictures for the newspaper, association social networks, and awareness campaigns.
- Making and editing videos for the newspaper, association social networks, and awareness campaigns.
International Relationship students (2 vacancies) who will be responsible for:
- Writing and lending support to the European project.
- Organizing and developing awareness campaigns on Human Rights (especially for children and young people).
- Organizing and providing training to young people on Human Rights, globalization and humanitarian actions.
- Researching and preparing reports on European policies concerning youth.
Minimum 3 months – Maximum 1 year
25 hour a week + weekly mentoring and organizational meeting (30h).
- Highly motivated
- Willingness to learn
- Open minded
- Minimum A1 Spanish
- Minimum B1 English
Apply here – https://forms.gle/rQqta6qbCHpBKFhN7